GHD Sports for Roku is an ultimate treasure for sports entertainment. Football, cricket, and tennis are its major services. Although Roku TV is a completely different platform from others, it has the ability to run Ghd sports app on its device through various techniques. The reason why we cannot proceed with normal installation is that Roku is a Linux operating system. Anyway, get more info from the following article and also get educated.
Roku TV specifications
- Wi-Fi connection: 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless.
- Wired Internet: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet.
- Voice search: Works with Alexa and Google voice assistant.
- Video support: 720p, 1080p, and 4K UHD with HDR and Dolby Vision video, and HLG at 60 frames per second.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced way of controlling remote is possible with this support.
- Audio support: Dolby Audio pass-through via HDMI.
Download & Install Ghd Sports For Roku TV
Well, there is no definite method for the installation of Ghd sports. It’s impossible to do so, the only solution left is screencasting. Casting the GHD Sports App from your android phone to Roku device will help you watch stuff on your Roku TV. Remember, screen mirroring is different from screencasting. You can do any other work on your android mobile while casting whereas mirroring requires your phone to share screen all the time. Read the screencasting method below and apply it to GHD sports.
Screencasting GHD Sports App on Roku
This method of installation is quite tricky, so please pay attention to each and every step.
- Firstly, install Ghd sports app on your smartphone. Read GHD Sports For Android guide here for more insights.
- Both, Roku TV and your android mobile must be connected to the same WIFI network, and also the Miracast option should be activated on the Roku.
- Next, go to the default application store and install Local cast app on your mobile.
- Once the installation is done open local cast app and selects the yellow cast icon visible on the bottom right corner which will further show a list of devices available for pairing. Choose Roku TV among the few others.
- Finally, run Ghd sports application and choose the casting icon available on-screen for Roku while playing the video.
This guide has everything to educate you about Roku TV on Ghd sports. Have a good day. Bye!