Firestick serves as an interface between your TV and Android Device. It transforms your TV. It was best source to watch most of the Live sports games and latest TV shows and films just in your android device although GHD Sports v4.8 Updated Apk. Follow below instructions to install GHD Sports App on FireStick.
GHD SPORTS APP FOR FIRESTICK FREE DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Start Firestick Home Screen
- Click on Settings
- Touch on My Fire TV
- Preferred Developers Option
- Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option
- One prompt with a notification message will appear on the screen, Ignore it and click on Turn on.
- Go back to Home screen and tap on Search from the first menu bar.
- Type ” Downloader “, and choose the one with an orange symbol from results and Download it.
- Once you have Downloader installed, Launch Downloader and on the right side of its home-screen, click on the URL field.
- Enter the following link in the field using the keyboard on the screen: https://ghdsports.net/and click on Go
- Downloader will link to the URL’s server and start downloading GHD SPORTS APK to your Firestick.
- After GHD SPORTS APK has downloaded successfully, the Downloader app continues with the installation. You will get a prompt confirming whether you want to install GHD SPORTS on Firestick. Click on “Next” to proceed to install.
- Tap “Install.”
- Installation may take a while. Be patient for those few seconds or minutes until you get a prompt confirming the successful installation of the app.
- You can use right GHD SPORTS away by tapping “Open” on the bottom right corner of the screen, or you tap “Done” and return to the Downloader app to delete the APK file.
- Tap “Delete” and tap “Delete” the second time.
Now go and launch ghd sports app and gain access to an extensive collection of Live Football, Cricket and more.